Pikesville MD Homes For Sale
Looking for Pikesville MD Homes For Sale?
Look No Further for Pikesville MD Homes For Sale. We not only have the homes to buy and sell but we also have the history & breakdown of what makes living in Pikesville MD so special for those who choose to call Pikesville MD Home.
Amazing Things About Living In Pikesville, Marlyand.
- It has something for everyone. Close to all major Highways and central to Baltimore City and the County Line. Northwest Of The City Lines and still only 15 Minutes away from the North, South, West & Eastern Boarders of Baltimore County.
- Amazing Schools ( Ft. Garrison Elementary, Milbrook Elementary, Bedford Elementary, Wellwood International Elementary, Old Court Middle, Subrook Middle, Sudbrook Magnet, Pikesville High School.
- Fine Dining, Sinai Wellbridge, retirement communities, townhome communities, new construction, JCC ( Jewish Community Center ) Many Churches, Jewish Synagogues, Jewish Day Schools and a very strong Jewish Community. Has Been considered the Center of the Baltimore Jewish Community since the 1950’s.
- Clean and well kept communities where homeowners take massive pride in their home and neighbor relationships.
- Beautiful Fields to play and explore parks and woods.
- Best of all the seasons. In Pikesville, No matter what the season, chances are it is beautiful outside and where you live. The eye candy of nature is all around us with wildlife sometimes at our front door and more 😉.
- Pikesville Just Feels like Home.
Pikesville is a census-designated place (CDP) in Baltimore County, Maryland, United States. Pikesville is just northwest of the Baltimore city limits. It is the northwestern suburb closest to Baltimore.
Pikesville was named for the American soldier and explorer Zebulon Pike (1779–1813). While there are places named for Pike in many other states, Pikesville, Maryland, is the only contemporary place named “Pikesville” (compare Pikeville, Kentucky).
The (historic) town of Pikesville, incorporated August, 1818, in Barren County, Kentucky, was apparently named for Zebulon Pike, also. In 1858, the community adopted a new postal name, “Flippin, Kentucky,” to avoid confusion with Pikeville, Kentucky. “Pike[s]ville Branch” of Indian Creek is the only remaining physical landmark of historic Pikesville, in Kentucky, along with a colorful story of an almost forgotten past.
Pikesville Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Why Should You Work With The Kirk Home Group of Northrop Realty, A Long & Foster Company.
We specialize in Pikesville Homes For Sale, including Mt Washington Homes, Reisterstown Homes, Owings Mills Homes and homes in North West Baltimore City & County.
There’s something extremely special and unique about living in Pikesville Maryland and the comfortable and cozy feeling it provides. We at the Kirk Home Group are a little Bias to Pikesville Maryland because we were born, raised and grew up in Pikesville MD. My Brother and I personally attended Ft. Garrison as youngsters and then Pikesville Middle & High.
Pikesville offers a very one of a kind living experience. All business is high level or it does not last too long in Pikesville, MD. Usually word gets around so fast about something good or bad that only the good tends to win and stay when it comes to Pikesville. We protect our home and our fellow neighbor and look after one another. This is what you can expect and so much more when buying a home and living in Pikesville MD.
So you see, we don’t just help clients sell and buy In Pikesville MD, we’ve lived and worked in the area ourselves for our entire lives, our family Business is based out of Pikesville at 3635 Old Court Rd. Suite 411 Pikesville MD. 21208 and we’ve helped dozens of clients navigate their way through finding & buying and listing and selling the perfect Pikesville MD homes for sale in Baltimore County.
If you’re looking for Pikesville MD Homes for sale, Reisterstown Homes for sale, or Mt Washington MD Homes for sale in the Beautiful Baltimore County, check out the currently available Homes Below.